This list is current at 24 June 2020 and subject to change.
- Library – Reopened Monday 25 May. Opening hours Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. Modified service
From Friday 12 June we are phasing out our Click and Collect service. You can still collect your available holds from our Holds Shelf inside the library as normal. The Library staff can provide assistance.
- Civic Centre – Reception is open during our standard opening hours
- Cashier services at Civic Centre - payments taken via credit card, eftpos and cheque. No cash payments taken until further notice. See other payment options or contact us on 8397 7444
- Justice of the Peace service – The service has reopened by appointment only and will operate Monday to Friday (dependent on JP availability).
- Golden Grove Recreation Centre and Turramurra Recreation Centre will be operating under restricted conditions from 6 July 2020.
- Immunisation clinic – Bookings are now required to access these services. See dates, opening times and what to bring
- Development services – Our development services are continuing. Find out more about these services here
- Road and Cycle Safety Centre – Scheduled to reopen in the July school holidays.
- Community Centres – Some centres are open and operating under restricted conditions. View each centre for more information.
- Youth programs – Youth Leadership and Giving Back programs will continue by being provided online
- Aged and carer services and programs – Many of our aged and carer services have been altered. Please call 8397 7444 to enquire about services provided and eligibility criteria
- Business Services – Support for local businesses is available over the phone and via online meetings
- Enviro Care – Modified green waste service. Extra sessions have been scheduled.
- All playgrounds are open to the public. Users must follow the current state government restrictions on public gatherings, practice social distancing (stay 1.5 metres apart) as well as good hygiene. Please wash your hands or use hand sanitiser before and after touching surfaces.
- Unless signposted, dog parks, skate park, tennis courts and other outdoor recreation facilities remain open to the public. Users must follow the current state government restrictions on public gatherings, practice social distancing as well as good hygiene.