City of Tea Tree Gully logo - Homepage link Search
and Tools


Call us

Civic Centre

Business hours: 8397 7444

TTY (hearing impaired): 8397 7340

After hours emergency: 1300 405 536 

Contact us online

Make a payment

Request a service or report an incident 

Email the Library:

Online feedback form

See feedback and complaints section below for how to make a complaint and how Council will process the request. 


Visit us

Civic Centre 

Monday - Friday
Opening hours: 8.45am - 5pm
571 Montague Road, Modbury


PO Box 571, Modbury SA 5092

Feedback and complaints

We are committed to delivering high quality services and great customer experiences. 
Your feedback is important to us. 
If you have a suggestion or are satisfied with our service – please let us know 
If you are dissatisfied with a decision, the quality of our services or the behaviour of a council employee or contractor, it’s important we hear about it. We take all complaints seriously and will work with you in a fair and transparent way.  

How to provide feedback or make a complaint 

Complete the give feedback or make a complaint online forms 
Call us on 8397 7444
Email us at
Visit us at 571 Montague Road Modbury
Send a letter to PO Box 571 Modbury SA 5092

What happens next

All feedback and complaints are reviewed by the relevant service area. 
We will always aim to resolve your issue the first time you contact us.
If this is not possible, we will respond to you within 5 business days, provided we have your contact details. We will also provide the details of the staff member handling your complaint. 

Not satisfied with the outcome of a complaint 

If we are unable to resolve your complaint, we'll clearly explain why.
If you are not happy with our response, or do not agree with the outcome – request a review: internal review of a Council decision

Please note: internal reviews are not actionable on rating decisions, including CWMS fees and charges.

If you are still not satisfied with the outcome of a complaint – or if the complaint remains unresolved – you can seek assistance from the South Australian Ombudsman


Complaints online form

General Complaints Policy(PDF,402KB)

Formal reviews

Apply for an internal review of Council decision online form

Apply for an internal review of Council decision(PDF,245KB)

Internal review of Council decisions policy(PDF,225KB)

Petition to Council

Request to submit a petition to Council

Petition to Council guidelines(PDF,353KB)

Petition Management Policy(PDF,960KB)

Petition template - 1(DOCX,21KB)

Petition template - 2(DOCX,19KB)

Connect with us

Stay informed

Online newsletter 

Stay up-to-date with local news and events by subscribing to our monthly email newsletter, Gully Life. Your guide to what's happening in the City of Tea Tree Gully. It's full of news and events, great giveaways and competitions, opportunities to have your say and information about our progress towards becoming a vibrant and liveable city.  

Sign up

Have your Say 

We value community feedback.

Keep updated on opportunities to have your say by joining our online community panel

For a full list of community engagement projects visit our 'have your say' online platform

Back to top