City of Tea Tree Gully logo - Homepage link Search
and Tools

Proposed sale of small parcel of council land in Valley View and change of community land classification


At the meeting on Tuesday 13 March 2018 Council considered the Community Engagement Outcomes Report and made a decision to:

  • Proceed with the sale of the small portion of land approximately 60 square metres to Triville Pty Ltd for $3,300 (excluding GST) with the intending purchaser bearing all costs associated with land division process at the Lands Title Office;
  • Seek the consent of the Minister for Planning (or relevant Minister under the new State government following the March elections) in respect of the proposed revocation of Community Land classification on the 60 square metre portion of land.

It’s important to note that the timeframes around the above process can be lengthy and we cannot confirm when the land sale will be finalised.

Community Engagement Outcomes Report(PDF,2MB) – including all the feedback received

Past consultation information:

Council have received a request from Triville Pty Ltd to purchase a small parcel of council land (approximately 60m2) located behind the building they own at 841 North East Road. The building is currently leased and occupied by Ray White real estate.

Information sheet – Valley View Reserve(PDF,326KB)

Have your say!

We are inviting our community to provide feedback about the proposed sale of a small parcel of council land in Valley View to Triville Pty Ltd and a change of community land classification.

To have your say on this proposal, please complete the online feedback form (online feedback form now closed)

We value your comments and would appreciate your feedback by 5pm Wednesday 14 February 2018.

All feedback received on this proposal/issue will be presented to Council for consideration before a decision is made. Those who provide feedback will be notified of Council’s decision in writing.

If you have any questions regarding this matter please call Martin Gehlert on 8397 7444 or email.

Back to top