View, manage and pay your rates online
Access your rates online for an easier way to view, manage and pay your Council rates.
Create a new account
Have your current rates notice handy before you register as you’ll need to type in your name and secure ID as listed for verification. After you have registered, future rates notices will be emailed to you.
If you manage properties on behalf of a property owner -eg property manager or agent, you will need the current rates notice for the property to proceed.
Once registered you are able to:
- Pay rates online
- View real-time rates balances
- Set-up and manage direct debit payments for rates
- Set-up a payment plan
- See when your next payment is due
- Request an extension of time
- View your payment history
- Download or view current and previous rates notices at any time
- If you have multiple properties, you can see all of their rates details in the one place.
For further information or help accessing your rates online call us on 8397 7444 or submit an online enquiry