Promote your community event or group
Create a social media account, such as Facebook or Twitter.
Gully Grapevine advertising
Advertising in the Gully Grapevine, our quarterly magazine publication, is an economical way to reach more than 40,000 households in the City of Tea Tree Gully. Please see our media kit below for pricing and distribution details.
To book your ad into the next edition of the Gully Grapevine, please complete this online booking form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See the Gully Grapevine media kit(PDF, 16MB) for key dates and pricing.
Gully Grapevine community notice
Community groups can use the form below to submit an entry for the Gully Grapevine newsletter. Publication is subject to availability of space and timing.
Click here to view form.
- Find a newsworthy angle before contacting local media outlets, such as the Advertiser, radio or TV stations
- Call talkback radio
- Write a letter to the editor
Share on event websites
- Email members and supporters
- Ask if you can display one in your local recreation centre or community house
- Use shopping centre noticeboards
- Ask local businesses to display a poster for you
Mail outs or newsletters
- Ask local schools to include an article in their school newsletters
- Print flyers and drop them into letterboxes
Word of mouth
- Promote your event to friends, neighbours and workmates