City of Tea Tree Gully logo - Homepage link Search
and Tools

A person or persons wishing to speak in a Public Forum or Deputation session at a meeting must make a request prior to the meeting using the form below. Once a submission is received, Council will advise of the outcome of the request and via what method the person or persons are to appear at the meeting. 

For further information relating to deputation guidelines, public forum guidelines and other associated documentation please see Committee meeting information



Back to top