Register to access your rates online for an easier way to view, manage and pay your Council rates.
Register to manage your rates online - have your current rates notice handy before you register as you’ll need to type in your name and secure ID as listed for verification. After you have registered, future rates notices will be emailed to you.
Property managers and real estate agents: If you manage properties on behalf of a property owner, create an account then select 'Add a property'. You will need the current rates notice for the property to proceed.
After you have registered, future rates notices will be emailed to you, which means no more rates notices via regular mail – a great environmental outcome.
Once registered, users can:
- Pay rates online
- View real-time rates balances
- Set-up and manage direct debit payments for rates
- Set-up a payment plan
- See when your next payment is due
- Request an extension of time
- View your payment history
- Download or view current and previous rates notices at any time
- If you have multiple properties, you can see all of their rates details in the one place.
For further information or help accessing your rates online call us on 8397 7444 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org