City of Tea Tree Gully logo - Homepage link Search
and Tools

An application to alter a public road (Local Government Act: Section 221) can be used for:

  • Additional driveway or cross over (resident)
  • Alter/repair of existing driveway crossover
  • Stormwater outlet installation
  • Lay underground services
  • Landscape / alter verge
  • Business purposes

 Use the online form below to submit your application, alternatively you can print the form. Click here to view form.

Back to top