Rory has over 25 years of experience in the food and hospitality management sector and has a passion for personally and professionally advancing individuals and teams. Rory is a resilient leader, coach, and mentor on all fronts of his businesses.
Starting his career in a national franchise and quickly working his way up to many senior leadership roles gave him a good insight into the food industry. From dealing with customers at the shop front to managing a business in terms of people, processes, finance, IT, and administration.
This experience has embedded the importance of professional systems and processes to manage and scale a business. Rory has a unique set of entrepreneurial skills & in-depth knowledge of finance, marketing, sales, and people management.
Four Directions can help develop skills and advise on:
- Financials, cashflows, budgets and KPI's
- Business financial management and monthly reporting
- Xero setup, integration, and reporting
- Business plans, marketing plans and strategic planning
- Risk management
- People management, recruitment, team building, leadership training
- Remote personnel and site management
- Tenders, proposals, and procurement
- Manufacturing, distribution, cold chain logistics and retail store management
- Product development and innovation