Mandatory notifications

Notification of building work

You can also lodge a notification with Council. Please note

  1. Additional processing time is required for notifications lodged with Council which need to be submitted to the PlanSA portal. Please give more notice to allow for this.
  2. Mandatory information is required at different stages of notification. Refer to PlanSA for additional information on Submitting a Building Notification

Land division clearance request