Driveways and stormwater

Footpath crossing place

Use our online form (Section 221) to apply to
  - construct, remove or repair a driveway or crossing place
  - connect/maintain a stormwater pipe to kerb

Driveways or crossing places

Owners are responsible for constructing new, or repairing and maintaining existing, driveways / crossing places and inverts / gutter crossings.

Stormwater connections

Connecting and maintaining residential stormwater pipes across Council land is the responsibility of the property owner - eg footpaths to the kerb.

Landscaping a verge

Application and more information about how to landscape a verge