City of Tea Tree Gully logo - Homepage link Search
and Tools

 The forms below apply to application lodged prior to 19 March 2021. For all applications lodged on or after this date, visit the PlanSA website.


Notification of building work

Please fill in the form below to provide notification to Council of the completion of a stage of building work.

Click here to view form.


Land division clearance request (Section 51)

Please fill in the form below to request clearance of a land division.

Click here to view form


Back to top