City of Tea Tree Gully logo - Homepage link Search
and Tools

Development approval (planning only) is required if you wish to park a vehicle exceeding three tonnes in weight on a residential property. Typically, vehicles which exceed this weight would include buses, vans, trucks, prime movers, earth moving equipment and associated trailers.

Development approval (planning only) is required to park a caravan or motor home of any weight on a residential property if the caravan is being used by a person who is not an occupant of the house situated on the residential property.

Back to top