City of Tea Tree Gully logo - Homepage link Search
and Tools

To lodge a new application visit PlanSA website

Hard copy applications can be submitted, in person at Civic Centre, for an additional submission fee of $80. Visit PlanSA website to obtain relevant forms. 

All hard copy applications must be submitted with a development application form and electricity infrastructure declaration

Credit card authorisation(PDF,73KB)

Land division clearance request (Section 51)

Request to view plans from a development application

Supervisors checklist - guide to safer roof framing(PDF,114KB)


Back to top