City of Tea Tree Gully logo - Homepage link Search
and Tools



This image is a guide only

Use our online form (Section 221) to apply to:
     - Construct, remove or repair a driveway or crossing place
     - Connect/Maintain a stormwater pipe to kerb

Driveways or crossing places

Owners are responsible for constructing new, or repairing and maintaining existing driveways / crossing places and inverts / gutter crossings.

Stormwater connections

Connecting and maintaining residential stormwater pipes across Council land - eg footpaths to the kerb is the responsibility of the property owner.

Landscaping a verge

Application and more information about how to landscape a verge

Back to top