City of Tea Tree Gully logo - Homepage link Search
and Tools

Report it

You can report problems with a footpath online or call us on 8397 7444.

Council maintains footpaths in our City. Home owners are responsible for the section of footpath which forms part of their driveway or crossing place - crossing places

Underground electrical service connections

Connecting and maintaining electrical connections underneath Council land is the responsibility of the property owner. Use our online form (Section 221) to apply to install an underground electrical service within a Council road.


Back to top