Get growing native plant sale
Vouchers will be available from this link from 9am on 2 May 2023.
Bring the bush to your backyard. Get 15 plants for $15 - worth $45.
Collect your plants from Provenance Indigenous Plants, Sandy Crescent, Salisbury Park.
Nursery open Saturdays, 9am to 4pm and first Wednesday of the month, 9am to 4pm.
Voucher to be redeemed from 6 May to 25 November 2023.
When collecting plants, you must show your voucher for scanning, plus provide proof you live in the City of Tea Tree Gully - eg drivers licence or rates notice. Bring a box or container to carry your plants.
- Offer available to City of Tea Tree Gully residents only. Must supply proof of residency at plant collection - eg rates notice, utility bill
- A limit of one voucher per household applies
- All vouchers must be redeemed at Provenance Indigenous Plants
- A range of plants are available in tubestock size - selection may vary
- Limited vouchers available. First in, best dressed.
For more information about local native plants in the City Tea Tree Gully visit our Planting guide for native plants