Grow it Local
Grow it Local is a national program supporting people to grow, share and eat more locally grown foods.
With ambassadors like Costa and Paul West, you know it's going to be an excellent resource for backyard growers!
Join up now and be part of the Seed Service program – only available to the first 50 new members!
Grow it Local will post the 3 packets of seeds directly to new members in November and you will receive instructions on how to access an online portal with step-by-step videos to support your growing journey.
- Please use this link to be eligible: Free seed service
- New members who join via the regular homepage will not be eligible – you must use the link above
Download the handy 'What to plant when in Adelaide' pdf(PDF, 521KB) from Green Adelaide.
Once registered, you'll be able to connect with experts and local growers and gain access to;
- Live and recorded online workshops
- Videos on growing from seed, pickling, soil tips and more
- An online marketplace to share and buy with other local growers
- Recipes and prizes.
You can also subscribe to the Grow it Local newsletter.
Grow it Local is supported by the City of Tea Tree Gully and Green Adelaide.