Vouchers available from 1 May 2019.
Plant voucher registrations will open on 1 May 2019. Watch this page for updates.
Bring the bush to your backyard with this amazing offer.
Residents can purchase 15 native plants for just $15 - a saving of $30. Plant vouchers must be purchased prior to collection. Vouchers cannot be purchased from the nursery.
Plants can be collected from Provenance Indigenous Plants retail in Salisbury Park. Opening times are Monday 9am to 4pm and last Saturday of every month, between 10am and 2pm.
There are many different drought tolerant and low-maintenance species to choose from. And the best part is, they will help attract butterflies, birds and lizards to your garden.
- This offer is available to City of Tea Tree Gully residents only.
- Proof of residency is required at plant collection (eg rates notice, utility bill).
- Vouchers are limited, maximum of one per household.
- All vouchers must be redeemed at Provenance Indigenous Plants by 1 December 2019
- Provenance Indigenous Plants, Sandy Crescent, Salisbury Park.