City of Tea Tree Gully residents can buy a voucher for 15 native plants for just $15. That's a saving of $30!
There are many different drought tolerant and low-maintenance species to choose from in tube stock size and the best part is, they will help attract butterflies, birds and lizards to your garden.
For more information about local native plants in the City Tea Tree Gully visit our Planting guide for native plants
The variety of plants can vary from month to month so please contact the nursery if you are after a specific species to avoid disappointment.
- This offer is available to City of Tea Tree Gully residents only.
- Only 400 vouchers are available. Vouchers are sold out.
- Vouchers are limited, maximum of one per household or business.
Collecting your plants
- All vouchers can be redeemed through Provenance Indigenous Plants from 6 May until 25 November 2023.
- Provenance Indigenous Plants is open to the public every Saturday 9am to 4pm and the first Wednesday of the month 9am - 4pm.
- Proof of residence - eg utility bill, rates notice or drivers licence, must be presented when redeeming your voucher.
- Customers should bring their own box or container to carry their plants. Plant labels will not be written by the nursery staff. Customers can take a photo of the label in the nursery or bring their own permanent marker to write their own label.