When is it?
Tuesday 29 June 2021 at 10:00AM - 1:00PM
- Tuesday 29 June 2021 - 10:00AM
- Wednesday 30 June 2021 - 10:00AM
Where is it?
2 Haines Road, Tea Tree Gully View on map
Enjoy two consecutive printmaking sessions at Gallery 1855!
Learn how to drypoint etch on the first day. Finish your prints and hand colour them on the second day.
Drypoint etching is similar to engraving - you use a hard needle to ‘scratch’ a design into a base plate such as card or acrylic, which is then inked and printed using a press.
- You must attend both sessions - fee covers both.
- We provide all the materials.
- Suitable for participants 16 years and over at any skill level.