Update 23 November 2020: The Library is open under under state government COVID-19 guidelines. See our opening hours.
- Time limit is 1 hour. A computer is available for 15-minute sessions. Book a computer
- Self-serve printing, scanning and photocopying is available
- Payment to add credit to Library cards is via EFTPOS only
- Antibacterial wipes are available near all computers. We encourage all users to wipe computers prior to and after use
- Due to limited staffing and social distancing, limited computer assistance is provided
- One-on-one computer help - from Library staff see more
More information on Council's response to COVID-19
Discover our free online webinars
PC computers are available to use free with a time limit of 1 hour. One computer is available for 15-minute sessions.
Library computers provide a filtered Internet service.
Guest passes are available for visitors - please see library staff.
WiFi is available throughout the library on the network 'Libraries SA-Free'.
Daily download limit is 5GB.
Printing and photocopying at the library
Printing, photocopying and scanning is available in the library.
You will need your library card to access and pay for printing and photocopying.
Payment to add credit to Library cards is via EFTPOS only
Printing and photocopying costs:
Black and white: A4 15c, A3 30c
Colour: A4 $1.10, A3 $2.20
Print from USB, scanning to USB and scan to email are also available. The library has USBs available for purchase.
You can now print wirelessly from your laptop or mobile device in the library.
Log into Web Print to print your jobs.
User guides are located near our printers or see staff for assistance: User guide(PDF,183KB)