When is it?
Wednesday 30 September 2020 at 2:30PM - 3:30PM
- Wednesday 30 September 2020 - 2:30PM
Where is it?
Tea Tree Gully Library (online webinar)
571 Montague Road, Modbury View on map
Build your CV from scratch or refresh your existing one.
This workshop covers the key components of a CV and how you can give it an edge using digital tools.
In this informal workshop you will:
- Get an overview of how to create a digital CV
- Discover online tools available to help build and strengthen your CV
- Learn to list your skills and experiences in your CV to showcase them as effectively as possible
- Use online networking to support you in your job search
Build a CV is a Digital Springboard program by Infoxchange and Google, in association with Tea Tree Gully Library.