When is it?
Monday 24 June 2019 at 1:30PM - 3:00PM
- Monday 24 June 2019 - 1:30PM
Where is it?
Tea Tree Gully Library
571 Montague Road, Modbury View on map
Build your CV from scratch or refresh your existing one.
This workshop covers the key components of a CV and how you can give it an edge using digital tools.
In this informal workshop you will:
• Get an overview of how to create a digital CV
• Discover online tools available to help build and strengthen your CV
• Build skills in thinking creatively about skills and experience and how to showcase them effectively
• Use online networking to support you in your job search
Build a CV is a Digital Springboard program by Infoxchange and Google, in association with Tea Tree Gully Library.