When is it?
Tuesday 20 July 2021 at 10:30AM - 11:30AM
- Tuesday 20 July 2021 - 10:30AM
Where is it?
Tea Tree Gully Library
571 Montague Road, Modbury View on map
'Write a cover letter' is a Digital Springboard program by Infoxchange and Google, in association with Tea Tree Gully Library.
This webinar covers the basics of how to write a cover letter, but with a digital edge. It provides best practice tips when applying for a job, including how to:
- Develop an understanding of what a cover letter is and how to write one step-by-step
- Understand what recruiters are looking for in a cover letter
- Learn how to succinctly summarise skills and strengths in an attention-grabbing way
- Get an overview of some digital tools which can support you to write your cover letter and manage your digital footprint
This course is best suited to participants with a general understanding of how to use a computer and some experience using Microsoft Word.