When is it?
Wednesday 28 October 2020 at 1:30PM - 2:30PM
- Wednesday 28 October 2020 - 1:30PM
- Wednesday 25 November 2020 - 1:30PM
Where is it?
Tea Tree Gully Library
571 Montague Road, Modbury View on map
This workshop covers the basics of how to write a cover letter, but with a digital edge.
• Develop an understanding of what a cover letter is and how to write one step-by-step
• Understand what recruiters are looking for in a cover letter
• Learn how to succinctly summarise skills and strengths in an attention-grabbing way
• Get an overview of some digital tools which can support you to write your cover letter and manage your digital footprint
This course is best suited to participants with general understanding of how to use a computer, and some experience using Microsoft Word.
Write a Cover Letter is a Digital Springboard program by Infoxchange and Google, in association with Tea Tree Gully Library.