Where is it?
Turramurra Recreation Centre
1000 Lower North East Road, Highbury View on map
When is it?
Daily session times - each session is 1 hour
8.30am, 9.30am, 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 6pm and 7pm
Tuesday: 8.30am, 9.30am, 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 6pm and 7pm
Wednesday: 8.30am, 9.30am, 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm, 6pm and 7pm
Thursday: 8.30am, 9.30am, 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm, 6pm and 7pm
Friday: 8.30am, 9.30am, 10.30am,11.30am, 12.30pm and 1.30pm
Saturday: 8.30am, 9.30am, 10.30am, 11.30am and 12.30pm.
For information on Council's response to COVID-19 and other affected services, programs and events visit this page
The following measures will also be in place:
- Hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes will be available
- All change rooms not available until further notice
- The drink fountain will not be available - please bring your own drink bottle or purchase from the kiosk
- Participants will be required to bring their own gym towel and gym mat
- Our Strength for Life Gym will be cleaned after each class.
Strength For Life 50+ is an innovative program for individuals who are 50 years and over and interested in enhancing their physical health in a supported, enjoyable and social environment. The program uses weight training equipment to build strength, balance and flexibility. With increased strength and energy you will soon see the benefits when dealing with daily tasks.
No matter what your age or fitness level, the instructors will provide a tailor made program to enhance your strength and suit your needs.
- 5 sessions: $32.50
- 10 sessions: $65
- 20 sessions: $130
- A full assessment is required before commencing the program. This is a one-off cost of $30.
Call us on 8397 7433 to discuss any questions you may have, book you into a class and get you started!
The City of Tea Tree Gully is an accredited partner with the Council on the Ageing - COTA.