Waterworld is open for the 2019-2020 season on Sunday 29 September.
Waterworld follows the principles of the ‘Watch Around Water’ public swimming pool education and awareness program. Learn more about how to keep yourself and your children safe while visiting Waterworld.
- Adult - $8.70
- Concession - $7.20
- Child 2-15 years - $7.20 (children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Child 0-2 - Free with a paying adult
- Family - $27 (2 adults + 2 children, or 1 adult + 3 children)
- Spectator (non pool use) - $4 ($3.50 conc.)
- Aged/Veteran pensioner (before 9am) - Free
- 1 slide - $1
- Unlimited slides pass - $10
- Family unlimited slides pass (4 people) - $35
For safety reasons, all riders must be at least 1 metre tall to ride the waterslides. Watch Around Water conditions also apply.
As a Waterworld member, you get extra benefits including free access to fitness classes and entry to our events. Learn more.
- 1 week pass - $29 ($24 conc.)
- 1 month pass - $97 ($77 conc.)
- 10 visit pass - $87 ($72 conc.). To be used within the season purchased.
- 3 month pass - $225 ($195 conc.)
- Full season per person - $385 ($315 conc.)
Prices vary according to time left in season. Contact us for an up-to-date price.
- Full season family pass - $870.
View our Conditions of entry applicable to the aquatic centre.