Waterworld is open for learn to swim lessons for Term 1 from Wednesday 27 January 2021.
Supported by highly qualified instructors, the program caters to people of all abilities and ages. Whether you are a first time swimmer or looking to take it to the next level, we have the program that's right for you and your family.
Learn to swim students have free access to Waterworld from Wednesday 27 January 2021 for the duration of the term. Other family members will be required to book their visit online.
If you have a learn to swim credit from last season, or would like to apply a Sports Voucher to your enrolment, please contact us on 8397 7439 to enrol.
Learn to Swim, Group Classes:
30 minute lesson: $18.00
- Classes cannot be purchased individually – only as a term fee
- Dolphin and Shark classes are 45 min lessons
- Late enrolments will have the term fee pro-rated
Term 1 2021:
- 27 January 2021 – 11 April 2021
- 11 week term, total $198
Please note: Variations for Term 1 2021
- Monday classes – 8 weeks total (Adelaide cup day and Easter, no lessons)
- Tuesday classes – 10 weeks
- Wednesday and Thursday classes - 11 weeks
- Friday, Saturday or Sunday classes – 10 weeks (Easter, no lessons)
- A term fee pro-rata rate will be applied for the days with less than 11 weeks of classes
Full payment is required when booking classes. Please note that term fees are pro-rated according to when students join the program. Classes cannot be purchased individually. Places cannot be held without payment. Payment at Waterworld by cash or card.
A 10% discount per child applies for 3 or more enrolments from the same family. Children must be from the same residence or have the same last name - proof may be requested. To enrol 3 or more children, please visit Waterworld during opening hours.
Program dates and times
- Monday to Friday: 4pm - 6pm
- Thursday (morning session): 9:15am - 11:15am
- Saturday: 8am - 11am
- Sunday: 9:15am - 11:15am.
Waterworld's learn to swim program is a skills based system, students advance only when set skills for levels have been achieved.
See the Learn to Swim class levels details
We continuously assess student skills and place into appropriate levels
Parents have account access and are able to monitor their child's progress online
We focus on safety and life saving skills, whilst teaching stroke techniques
Swimming lessons are offered on a school term basis, with existing members given priority to enrol for the following term.
Our instructors are qualified with AUSTSWIM or ACTIVE and have DCSI police clearances.
We continuously provide in-house training and support to instructors to ensure we have the best learning outcomes.
Lessons are 30 minutes per session and by appointment only. Fees must be paid in advance and are not refundable.
A 10% discount applies to lessons booked in blocks of 4 or more. A 20% discount applies for when a whole term is pre-purchased.
- 1 on 1: $50
- 2 or more with 1 instructor: $80
If your child cannot attend a session due to sickness or other reason, please contact Waterworld prior to the session on 8397 7439 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we are notified: a credit will be placed on the child's record for either a make-up lesson during the same term, or for a free family pass to be used in current season. Credits will not be transferred between terms
- If we are not notified: we will not credit missed lessons
- For lessons cancelled by Waterworld: a refund will be applied.