Cost: $18 per 30 min class
Term 4 2019: 14 October 2019 - 15 December 2019
9 week term, total $162
Term 1 2020: 28 January 2020 - 9 April 2020
11 week term, total $198
Full payment is required when booking classes. Please note that term fees are prorated according to when students join the program. Places cannot be held without payment. Payment at Waterworld by cash or card.
A 10% discount per child applies for 3 or more enrolments from the same family. Children must be from the same residence or have the same last name - proof may be requested.
Lessons are 30 minutes per session and by appointment only. Fees must be paid in advance and are not refundable.
A 10% discount applies to lessons booked in blocks of 4 or more. A 20% discount applies for when a whole term is pre-purchased.
- 1 on 1: $50
- 2 or more with 1 instructor: $80
Program dates and times
- Monday to Friday: 4pm - 6pm
- Thursday: 8.30am - 11.30am
- Saturday: 8.30am - 11.30am
- Sunday: 9.15am - 11.15am
View the online class calendar
No classes on the following dates:
Waterworld's learn to swim program is a skills based system, students advance only when set skills for levels have been achieved.
- We continuously assess student skills and place into appropriate levels
- Parents have account access and are able to monitor their child's progress online
- We focus on safety and life saving skills, whilst teaching stroke techniques
- Swimming lessons are offered on a school term basis, with existing members given priority to enrol for the following term
Our instructors are qualified with AUSTSWIM or ACTIVE and have DCSI police clearances.
We continuously provide in-house training and support to instructors to ensure we have the best learning outcomes.
If your child cannot attend a session due to sickness or other reason, please contact Waterworld prior to the session on 8397 7439 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If we are notified: a credit will be placed on the child's record for either a make-up lesson during the same term, or for a free family pass to be used in current season. Credits will not be transferred between terms.
- If we are not notified: we will not credit missed lessons
- For lessons cancelled by Waterworld: a refund will be applied