We are seeking a Netball Skill Development Coach is responsible for coaching children aged 5 – 13 years.
The successful applicant will focus on teaching children about the game of netball by developing their skills in areas such as ball skills, passing, shooting, rule interpretation, attacking, defending and court positioning, in a fun and inclusive environment.
The applicant will be required to visit schools to run skill development clinics and be available Mondays or Tuesdays from 4 – 5pm (school terms only) to run our GO SEE PLAY Net-Attack programs.
- Planning a term based netball skill development program (9 – 11 weeks)
- Plan & deliver skill development clinics for schools
- Being able to adapt and develop netball skills for different abilities
- Ensure children participate and have fun
- Managing parents expectations & keep them well informed of program changes
- Liaise regularly with Facility Managers regarding any program developments.
Suited to individuals who:
- Love netball
- Have a minimum “Development Coach” accreditation in netball and would like to develop your skills in this area
- Have a passion to teach netball
- Have own transport.