Volunteering strengthens and connects our community, improving the health and wellbeing of both residents and volunteers.
Volunteer selection and induction
City of Tea Tree Gully volunteers are people who deliver over 30 programs to support our community. Our volunteer selection process includes:
- Completion of an on-line application form
- Initial screening discussion - usually by phone
- Council volunteer interview and induction
- Referee checks
- DHS screening - where necessary
- Site and role induction before commencing in a role
View a list of our current vacancies and/or apply here
Future volunteer opportunities
View a full list of our volunteer programs including frequently asked questions(PDF,2MB) and/or register an expression of interest for future opportunities
Volunteer vacancies with other organisations
View a list of vacancies and/or register an expression of interest
Information sessions about volunteering with us
All information sessions have been cancelled until further notice due to federal and state government COVID-19 guidelines.