Working for my community.
A career with the City of Tea Tree Gully is a step towards a great lifestyle. Working alongside people from your local community, we strive to make a positive difference in the lives of our residents, businesses and visitors. We value a flexible workplace, great working culture and empowering our people to do their jobs well.
We are currently recruiting across a range of areas, including City Operations, Projects and Customer Services. If you don't see the right position, please reach out and let us know a little about yourself.
- Free income protection insurance
- Free journey and travel insurance through income protection (to and from work)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free parking
We provide employees with opportunities to balance their work and personal responsibilities through a number of flexible options, making time for what matters most to you:
- Purchased leave
- Part time/job share
- Generous paid parental leave entitlements
Employees enjoy excellent conditions including collectively negotiated Enterprise Bargaining Agreements underpinned by Industry Awards.
- SA Municipal Officer's Salaried Award
- Local Government Employees Award