Dispute a fine or expiation
Tickets or fines are officially called expiation notices. Expiation fees are set by the State Government and apply to all councils.
Expiation notices can be sent to you in the mail, handed to you or secured under your vehicle windscreen wiper blade.
Photos can be viewed the next business day. View a photo of your parking offence
Dispute your expiation
Include the following information when disputing an expiation:
- Explain the grounds for the dispute
- Provide your current address, telephone number, date of birth and driver's licence number
- Include details of the expiation - eg reference number
- Include evidence to support your dispute
- Submit prior to the expiation due date.
Download and print
Return to the Civic Centre or post to PO Box 571 Modbury SA 5092