Waterworld conditions of entry
Watch around Water
Watch around Water rules and child to adult ratios must be adhered to when visiting Waterworld.
Conditions of entry
The following conditions apply to your visit to Waterworld Aquatic Centre. Please contact us on 8397 7439 if you have any questions regarding these conditions before entering the facility.
Waterworld staff reserve the right to refuse entry or remove any person not respecting the conditions of entry and associated Waterworld staff direction.
- This is a smoke and glass free facility
- No alcohol to be brought in or consumed before entry
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- Swearing, rough or offensive behaviour will not be tolerated
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn
- Pass outs are allowed, maximum of 20 minutes
- No refunds
- Animals not allowed - assistance dogs excepted
- Tent pegs not permitted due to underground irrigation
- No running on the concourse
- Children with floaties not permitted in the deep end of the main pool
- No flips, bombs, sueys or suicide dives allowed
- Waterworld accepts no liability for lost or damaged property
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry and remove patrons
- Waterworld does not accept or store personal food and beverages for patrons
- Waterworld will not be held responsible for patrons or children exiting the facility. It is up to each individual or parent/guardian to ensure that they and their children are appropriately supervised upon exit.