Learn to swim (babies to adults) program and pricing
Supported by highly qualified instructors, the program caters to people of all abilities and ages. Whether you are a first time swimmer or looking to take it to the next level, we have the program that's right for you and your family.
Enrol for term 1 learn to swim
If you have a learn to swim credit from last season, or would like to apply a Sports Voucher to your enrolment, please contact us on 8397 7439 to enrol.
Learn to Swim, Group Classes:
30 minute lesson: $19.00
- Classes cannot be purchased individually – only as a term fee
- Dolphin and Shark classes are 45 min lessons
- Late enrolments will have the term fee pro-rated
Term 1 2022:
- 31 January to 14 April
- 11 week term, total $209
Full payment is required when booking classes. Please note that term fees are pro-rated according to when students join the program. Classes cannot be purchased individually. Places cannot be held without payment. Payment at Waterworld by cash or card.
A 10% discount per child applies for 3 or more enrolments from the same family. Children must be from the same residence or have the same last name - proof may be requested. To enrol 3 or more children, please visit Waterworld during opening hours.
Program dates and times
- Monday to Friday: 3:30pm - 6pm
- Saturday: 8am - 11am
- Sunday: 9:15am - 11:15am.
Waterworld's learn to swim program is a skills based system, students advance when skills for levels have been achieved.
See the Learn to Swim class levels details
- We continuously assess student skills and place into appropriate levels
- Parents have account access and are able to monitor their child's progress online
- We focus on fundamental building blocks of learning to swim, progressing towards teaching water confidence and stroke efficiency needed to be safe around water.
- Swimming lessons are offered on a school term basis, with existing members given priority to enrol for the following term.
Our instructors are qualified with AUSTSWIM or ACTIVE and have DCSI police clearances.
We continuously provide in-house training and support to instructors to ensure we have the best learning outcomes.
Lessons are 30 minutes per session and by appointment only. Fees must be paid in advance and are not refundable.
- 1 on 1: $60 per lesson
- A 10% discount will apply when a full term is pre purchased.
If your child cannot attend a session due to sickness or other reason, please contact Waterworld prior to the session on 8397 7439 or email: email@example.com
- If we are notified: a credit will be placed on the child's record for either a make-up lesson during the same term, or for a free family pass to be used in current season. Credits will not be transferred between terms
- If we are not notified: we will not credit missed lessons
- For lessons cancelled by Waterworld: a refund will be applied.
All Waterworld membership, enrolment and medical information are confidential and will be treated according to Council's Privacy(PDF, 100KB)