Update 1 April 2020: As of Monday 6 April, this service will be amended until further notice due to state and federal government advice on COVID-19. More information on Council's response to COVID-19 and affected services, programs and events
Please contact Council on 8397 7444 for assistance.
- Designed for clients who can shop independently but require transport to get there
- Clients are picked up from their home and driven to and from a nearby shopping centre. A service to the Tea Tree Gully Library is also available
- Occasional visits to other shopping destinations in Adelaide
- Due to space restrictions on the bus, shopping bags are limited to 2 per person. Small portable shopping trolleys that can be folded and kept with the client on the bus are acceptable
- Eligibility criteria applies
Please call 8397 7444 to enquire about the services provided and eligibility criteria