Fiona has a Graduate Certificate in Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation and a Graduate Certificate in Business Administration.
She has worked in national marketing roles for the Medic Alert Foundation, Whale and Dolphin Conservation Society and Multiple Sclerosis and is the author of the book "Online Marketing for Baby Boomers (and anyone else who doesn't speak geek)".
She has a passion for the Shop Local movement and regularly presents seminars and workshops.
She has worked with numerous small businesses in Adelaide and can advise on:
- Google business listing
- Domain names
- Best website platforms for do-it-yourself builders
- Overview of website options including WordPress, Shopify and Wix
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Email marketing, including Mailchimp
- Google advertising
- Selling online including Etsy, eBay and Amazon.