Youth sponsorship program
The youth sponsorship program has been established to assist and encourage young residents who have achieved outstanding results in their chosen field.
Funds are available for eligible applicants who have been chosen to represent South Australia or Australia at a national or international level through a competitive selection process for a competition / event / activity in the following categories:
- Arts and culture -eg art, dancing, singing, theatre
- Community involvement -eg public speaking, debating, YMCA, SA Youth Parliament
- Education and academic performance -eg maths, science, language
- Sport and recreation -eg football, netball, swimming, gymnastics
Applications are accepted throughout the year. Funding will be allocated to successful applicants until grant money is expended.
To be eligible for sponsorship under this program applicants must:
- Be a resident of City of Tea Tree Gully
- Be aged under 25 years of age at time of application
- Provide ID or a letter from applicant's school verifying date of birth A
- Submit a typed, signed letter of acceptance of position on the team (on official letterhead) from the relevant state/national body or association.
Applications must be received at least one month prior to event/activity date.
Please read the Youth sponsorship program guidelines(PDF, 387KB) before submitting the Youth Achievement Sponsorship application form.
Click here to view form.