Subscribe before 30 March 2020 to go in the draw to win one of four $75 pizza vouchers from Vista Pizza. See terms and conditions that apply.
For Council news and events, plus giveaways and competitions, and opportunities to have your say
The competition commences 9am on 28 February 2020 and ends 5pm on 30 March 2020.
- Council reserves the right to extend, change or terminate any competition at any time and for any reason.
- The competition is open to all City of Tea Tree Gully residents, excluding Council employees, Elected Members and their immediate families and anyone or any organisation associated with the planning of the competition and their immediate families, unless otherwise stated. Names of all subscribers to Gully Life, including existing and new subscribers, as at 5pm 30 March 2020 will go in the prize draw. A maximum of one entry per person applies unless otherwise stated.
- Only completed entries will be entered into the prize draw.
- No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Council reserves the right to void any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the terms and conditions.
- Entrants to this competition are entitled to win one of four $75 Vista Pizza vouchers.
- The winner will be randomly selected using a random number generator at the Civic Centre, 571 Montague Road, Modbury SA 5092 by 5pm 31 March 2020.
- The winner will be notified by via email within 48 hours of the prize draw.
- If the winner does not claim their prize within two months of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and redraw the competition.
- Prizes are subject to availability and Council reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equal or greater value at any time and without notice.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- All prizes are not transferable.
- Council will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this competition or the prize(s) (except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law).
- Additional expenses which may be incurred due to winning this competition are the sole responsibility of the winner unless specifically stated otherwise.
- Council’s decisions on all matters regarding competitions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you accept all the terms and conditions as stated.
- Any other information published or broadcast on how to enter and take part in this competition also forms part of the competition terms and conditions.