Immunisation clinic hours and online appointments
Book an appointment at one of our regular or out-of-hours immunisation clinics.
All clients requiring immunisation must have an individual appointment so time can be allocated accordingly.
While every attempt will be made to ensure clients are seen within their scheduled appointment time, delays occasionally do occur.
To ensure the safety of our clients and staff, and to provide the safest environment possible during vaccination, only one adult will be able to accompany a child in the clinic room. Any exception must be approved by nursing staff.
Book online here
Clinic hours and contact details
Regular opening hours
Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 10am to noon
- 2pm to 4.30pm
Bookings are essential.
- Saturday 27 May 2023: 10am to 12noon
- Tuesday 6 June 2023: 6pm to 8pm
- Saturday 24 June 2023: 10am to 12noon
- Tuesday 4 July 2023: 6pm to 8pm
- Saturday 22 July 2023: 10am to 12noon
- Tuesday 1 August 2023: 6pm to 8pm
- Saturday 26 August 2023: 10am to 12noon
- Tuesday 5 September 2023: 6pm to 8pm
- Saturday 23 September 2023: 10am to 12noon
- Tuesday 3 October 2023: 6pm to 8pm
- Saturday 28 October 2023: 10am to 12noon
- Tuesday 7 November 2023: 6pm to 8pm
- Saturday 25 November 2023: 10am to 12noon
- Tuesday 5 December 2023: 6pm to 8pm
- Saturday 16 December 2023: 10am to 12noon
Bookings are essential.
Civic Centre, 571 Montague Road, Modbury.
8397 7444 - business hours
8397 7322 - out of hours
What you need to know before your appointment
Minimum age requirements:
When booking a vaccination appointment for children, please ensure that they will be the minimum age required for the vaccination on the day of their appointment.
For your appointment:
Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to your appointment time and bring the following with you:
- Immunisation records and/or your child's health record book
- Medicare card
We recommend that the person being vaccinated wears loose-fitting or layered clothing, and that they remain in the clinic for 15 minutes after the vaccination has been given.
Need to cancel your appointment?
If your appointment time is no longer suitable, or you (or your child) are not well, please cancel your appointment via the link in your appointment confirmation, reminder email or sms. You will then be prompted to book another appointment if you wish.
- Vaccines purchased elsewhere will NOT be administered
- COVID-19 vaccines are NOT available at our clinic – visit the Department of Health website to check your eligibility and to find a clinic near you
- Flu vaccine is only available for children aged from 6 months to less than 5 years and pregnant women
- Vaccines for travel purposes are NOT available at our clinic – see your GP or a travel vaccination clinic
- Adult Pneumococcal and Shingles vaccines are NOT available at our clinic – see your GP