The following vaccines are available at a cost to Australian residents and non-residents.
Vaccines are not available for travel purposes.
No COVID-19 vaccines available. Visit Department of Health website to check eligibility and to find a clinic near you.
Cost per dose
- $69 - Chickenpox, 2 doses required if over 14 years of age
- $50 - Diptheria / Tetanus / Pertussis (whooping cough) - free for pregnant women from 20 weeks
- $72 - Hepatitis A adult, 2 dose course
- $33 - Hepatitis B adult, 2 or 3 dose course
- $80 - Hepatitis A and B combined adult, 3 dose course
- $210 - Human Papilloma Virus, 3 dose course
- $42 - Measles / Mumps / Rubella, 2 dose course
- $82 - Meningococcal ACWY
- $128 - Meningococcal B, 2 dose course
Prices are subject to change without notice
Scheduled childhood vaccinations are free to eligible Medicare card holders. If you are not eligible for a Medicare card, please discuss your child's scheduled vaccinations with your GP. You may be required to pay a fee for any vaccines that are given outside of the schedule.
Students are eligible to receive free high school vaccinations if enrolled at school in the relevant year levels.
Vaccines not available
Please note: Vaccines purchased elsewhere will not be administered.