Immunisation is a simple, safe and effective way to protect you and your family from disease, and it can save lives. At the City of Tea Tree Gully, we are committed to your health and wellbeing and that of our community.
The City of Tea Tree Gully provides the following immunisation services:
- Childhood immunisations (both Medicare eligible and privately funded)
- High school immunisations
- Adult immunisations, including pregnancy and occupational
- Catch-up Immunisations (includes overseas)
Our Immunisation Clinic is located at the City of Tea Tree Gully’s Civic Centre, 571 Montague Road, Modbury.
Bookings are essential.
- Vaccines purchased elsewhere will NOT be administered
- COVID-19 vaccines are NOT available at our clinic – visit the Department of Health website to check your eligibility and to find a clinic near you
- Flu vaccine is only available for children aged from 6 months to less than 5 years and pregnant women
- Vaccines for travel purposes are NOT available at our clinic – see your GP or a travel vaccination clinic
- Adult Pneumococcal and Shingles vaccines are NOT available at our clinic – see your GP