My.teatreegully - report an issue or lodge a work request

customer using the my.teatreegully portal for lodge a council request

My.teatreegully is City of Tea Tree Gully’s fast and effective system for lodging Council work requests.

The request system can make it faster and easier to report an issue or lodge a work request directly with the responsible team and then also follow the request's progress through to completion.

Some of the Council work requests include:

  • tree pruning
  • fallen or hanging branches
  • tree planting
  • verge maintenance
  • reserve maintenance
  • pest plants
  • bins and waste
  • parks and playgrounds maintenance
  • roads and footpaths maintenance
  • graffiti removal
  • parking issues
  • water, drainage or irrigation

Create an account to keep track of requests or submit requests anonymously.

Submit a request

Residents can also request to receive their rates notices online: View, manage and pay your rates online