City of Tea Tree Gully logo - Homepage link Search
and Tools

Temporary employment

If you are interested in temporary employment with Council, please register your interest with Randstad -

Work experience

To be eligible to apply you must be:

  • A high school student attending a school within the Council area or living within the Council area. Sorry, we are not currently taking bookings for work experience.
  • A TAFE college student - apply via
  • A university student, where work experience is a mandatory requirement to complete a course - apply via

Work experience positions are unpaid and placement is usually for 5 days (maximum 10 days) for high school and TAFE students, and up to 100 days for university students.

Students must be registered with a recognised school or tertiary institution that covers them for personal insurance and public liability. Placements are subject to availability.


Express an interest in volunteering with Council

Back to top