The youth sponsorship program has been established to assist and encourage young residents who have achieved outstanding results in their chosen field.
Funds are available for eligible applicants who have been chosen to represent South Australia or Australia at a national or international competition / event / activity in the following categories:
- Arts and culture eg art, dancing, singing, theatre
- Community involvement eg public speaking, debating, YMCA SA Youth Parliament
- Education and academic performance eg maths, science, language
- Sport and recreation eg football, netball, swimming, gymnastics
- Applications are accepted throughout the year. Funding will be allocated to successful applicants until grant money is expended.
- Applications must be received at least one month prior to the event/activity.
- Applications should be 12 years and over and live within the City of Tea Tree Gully.
- An official selection letter from the organisation must be attached and ID of the applicant confirming their age.
Please read the Youth sponsorship guidelines(PDF,127KB) before submitting the Youth Achievement Sponsorship application form below.
Click here to view form.