Mini Muncher kitchen caddy
Recycle food scraps and organic material with ease using this convenient bench top bin.
Best of all, compostable bags can be placed straight into your green-lid organics bin for recycling into nutrient-rich compost based products.
How do I get a Mini Muncher?
Complete this form to request a Mini Muncher which will be delivered to your door, along with compostable bags, by our waste contractor Solo Resource Recovery within four weeks.
For City of Tea Tree Gully residents only.
Where do I get more bags from?
City of Tea Tree Gully residents can collect additional rolls of compostable bags from the Civic Centre, Modbury.
Residents are entitled to two free rolls of bags per year.
What do I feed my Mini Muncher?
These compostable items can go in your Mini Muncher:
- Peelings, vegetable scraps and fruit, including citrus
- Cakes and bread crusts
- Eggshells and dairy items, including cheese and yogurt
- Cooked or raw meat scraps and bones
- Seafood, including bones and shells
- Tea bags and coffee grounds
- Shredded paper, tissue and paper towel
- Hair and nail clippings.