Access our Digital Library - all you need is the barcode on your library card and pin.
Books and magazines
Thousands of eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines, and more - hand-selected by your public library - are available for free. From NYT best-sellers to classics, you're sure to find something great to read!
Access Libby via desktop using OverDrive
Borrow eBooks and eAudiobooks free from your library using the BorrowBox app. Say hello to your future library, wherever you are, whenever you are free.
Good Reading online
Find articles about books and authors plus independent reviews of the latest books. There are many by Australian and New Zealand authors, as well as some old favourites.
Good Reading for Kids
Good Reading for Kids is an Australian digital only magazine for primary kids, publishing their creative work whether that be writing, video, music, or art, in any shape or form.
Good Reading Young Adults
Good Reading Young Adults is for students from the ages of 12-18 years of age with the aim to get them to express themselves through their writing - written by them and for them.
Stream award-winning movies, documentaries and TV series without ads. Sign up and watch for free with your participating library card.
- Ancestry - library edition - provides access to an extensive range of genealogical resources from the United States and United Kingdom, including census, vital, church, court, and immigration records. It also provides limited Australian coverage.
Note: only accessible via library computers.
- Trove - explore collections from Australian libraries, universities, museums, galleries and archives. Free and available online all day, every day.
- My Health and Wellbeing - search for general health information from popular health websites.
- State Library of South Australia eResources - enjoy full-text articles and abstracts from over 80 eResources with results from a range of Australian and international magazines, scholarly journals, newspapers, eBooks and encyclopaedias.
- Britannica Library - discover encyclopedia articles, journals and periodicals, multimedia, primary sources, atlas, dictionary and other resources that support research at all levels.
- LinkedIn Learning - free computer training, including Adobe Creative Cloud, writing code and more
Note: When logging into the LinkedIn Learning app for the first time, you will be asked for an email address or Library ID. When prompted, enter “sapln”. Following this, just enter your library barcode number and PIN.
- Be Connected - develop your digital skills and confidence with an easy-to-use website
- Go Digi - materials and quizzes to help with a wide range of topics
- Technology Explained - ABC website with helpful videos on tech subjects
- Digital Unite - online tutorials and guides to assist with computer basics and digital literacy